These personalised boxes come empty, however they are perfect for lots of different uses
Personalised to perfection on the front with the name of your choice
These are our most popular sized boxes for Bridesmaid proposals as they fit lots in.
An ideal box to house gifts to your loved ones, leaving them with a personalised box to use thereafter for make up, jewellery etc
Ideal for corporate gift boxes to add that touch of luxury
Medium Personalised Box - A5 DEEP FILL
Lets get Personal…
Each Bespoke Mia Bella Box is personalised to your requirements. If you have a special occasion, a theme in mind or if you need some help or direction on how to create your box please get in touch.
For some inspiration, please check out our photo gallery
Prices stated are for personalisation on the front of your box. Additional text / design on the inside lid will incur an additional charge.
Each box comes with matching grosgrain ribbon, tissue paper to match the colour theme and a luxury soya wax melt in an organza bag ensuring your box not only looks perfect it smells perfect also! These additional items come as standard in all our boxes except our cube boxes.
We use a premium grade diamanté embellishment on each of our bespoke boxes. Of course, if a bit of bling is not your thing you can opt out.
‘Be like a diamond precious and rare. Not like a stone that is found everywhere’
Inside: L 22.3cm x W 16.2cm x H 9.5cm
Outside: L 23.5cm x W 17.0cm x H 10.0cm
- Our A4 & A5 boxes are Slightly over-sized so A4 or A5 products will fit inside.
- Folding construction that assembles instantly to a luxury quality and fully rigid gift box.
- Concealed magnetic snap shut front flap closure.
- Supplied complete with a length of 80cm x 2.5cm width matching grosgrain ribbon.
- The ribbon feeds easily through a narrow slot in the front of the box body and closure flap for added decoration and closure security.
- To assemble: Each box comes flat packed, but it is quick and easy to assemble. Simply remove the corner papers to reveal the sticky backed section, pull the sides up to construct, apply some gentle pressure to set glue and you are good to go